Vienna Human Rights Conference on 10 and 11 December 2023
As the International Year of Human Rights draws to a close, we cordially invite you to the Vienna Human Rights Conference. This year is marked by no less than three anniversaries:
- 75 years of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- 30 years of the Vienna World Conference on Human Rights
- 10 years of the process towards Vienna as a Human Rights City
During an international conference in Vienna, we will reflect on common successes and look at the challenges of the present and future: To what extent are human rights implemented at the local level? What role do politics, administration and civil society play in this? How significant are human rights in the economic system or in climate and environmental policy?
Discussions will involve local and international experts. Representatives from non-governmental organisations and administration will present their work at a Human Rights Fair. Menschenrechts-Messe.
- Sunday, 10 December 2023 (16:00–18:30) (16:00–18:30 Uhr) – Ausgebucht
- Monday, 11 December 2023 (09:00–19:00) (09:00–19:00 Uhr)